CBD/THC Chocolate Dipped Cookies
I found this mould specifically for dipping cookies in chocolate at Dollarama so I couldn't pass up the opportunity to test it out and use it to make some delicious edibles!
You will need:
- Chocolate (any kind you like!)
- Cannabis Oil
- a small pot
- a heat-safe bowl that will fit over your pot
- A silicone mold (optional)
- Set up a double boiler by adding water to a small pot and setting it on low and add your chocolate. Stir it gently until it melts
- Add your cannabis oil to the melted chocolate and stir it in. This time I used "TWD Lot#2" by Tweed but you can use any oil you like or have around.
The amount you want to use depends on the CBD or THC content of your oil and how high you want the dose per cookie to be. I wont be able to stop myself from eating a few of these so I'm going to only add 1ml per cookie.
- Once your mixture is smooth pour the chocolate into the moulds until you get to the fill line.
- Pop your cookies in the moulds and then pop the moulds into the fridge to set
If you don't have a mold:
You can simply dip the cookies into the chocolate to coat them about 3/4 the way and then set them on a parchment lined baking sheet and set them in the fridge to set.
For a healthier option you can also dip fruit! The strawberries turned out absolutely amazing!