- 1/2 cup canna-butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup salted caramel chips (I used Hershey's)
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup pecans
- Heat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or lightly grease.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla in large bowl until well blended. Add eggs; beat well.
- In a separate bowl, stir together flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually blend into butter mixture, blending well.
- Stir in caramel chips. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until cookie is set. Do not over bake. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely.
Makes about 4 dozen cookies.